For this collaboration, the studio teams of both VEJA and Make My Lemonade worked hand in hand to create three different styles for adults and two for kids.
Founded by Lisa Gachet in 2015, Make My Lemonade is an inclusive and assertive fashion brand. The founder and designer Lisa Gachet is famous for her DIY projects. Each collection of Make My Lemonade is in a limited edition.
- Upper in leather
- Panels made of leather, suede & T.P.U. details
- Logo V made of rubber & rice waste (22%)
- Insole made of sugar cane (40%), organic cotton (12%), Amazonian rubber (11%), and 11% recycled *E.V.A. (74% bio-based and recycled)
- Sole made of Amazonian rubber (24%), rice waste (23%), and 12% recycled rubber (59% bio-based and recycled)
- Soft lining in 33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester
- Laces made of organic cotton (100%)
The leather comes from the Rio Grande do Sul farms, a Brazilian state located at the border of Argentina.It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH norms.Special attention is paid to water usage during the tanning process. The tanneries supplying VEJA leather are Gold certified by the Leather Working Group which promotes sustainable environmental practices.
Made in Brazil.