The Riobranco model made out of ecological and sustainable materials. The style comes up a little small. If you are between two sizes, it is better to take a size up. The upper is made from recycled cotton, while faux suede panels on the toe and heel help to protect against scuffs. The shoes are made in Brazil.
- Upper in Hexamesh, organic cotton and recycled polyester
- Panels made out of vegan suede
- Logo V made of rubber
-Lining in Jersey of recycled polyester
- Insole made out of wild rubber and other synthetic materials
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
- Made in Brazil, in the region of Porto Alegre